- Made in Italy out of a durable aluminum core with a magnetized aisi 430 steel base plate for use with rapid heat-transfer induction stoves.
- Triple layered with a professional coating that achieves non-stick perfection while remaining 100% free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean and comfortable heat-resistant silicon Coated handle.
- Exclusively made in the province of brescia, in the lombardy region of Northern Italy.
|Product Dimensions||: 17 x 10 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||: 1.7 pounds|
|Item model number||: ZP12-24|
From the Manufacturer
Exclusively made in the province of Brescia in northern Italy, Ozeri Presents the Professional Series Induction Pan in Black Onyx. Developed with the uncompromising goal of the safest and healthiest cooking, the Ozeri Induction Pan exceeds all European Union guidelines for safe cooking, and is absolutely free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP. Conventional pans often achieve their non-stick performance with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment', and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to environmental concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity. With the Ozeri Induction Pan, no such controversial chemicals are ever released.
The Ozeri Induction Pan utilizes an inert coating that is also free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone). The Ozeri Professional Series Induction Pan in Black Onyx is exemplary in its Italian craftsmanship, kitchen appeal, and inductive technology. Durable and scratch-resistant, the Induction Pan boasts exterior made from an aluminum core with a magnetized AISI 430 steel base plate for use with rapid heat-transfer induction stoves, allowing it to achieve cooking temperatures with less energy and time. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Made in Italy.