- Defies conventionality by utilizing a large intake vent at its center and a narrow output vent on the outer edge to significantly boost airflow along a more concentrated path.
- Dual oscillation system allows the head to rotate up to 360 degrees in concert with vertically oscillating vents along its edge, refreshing an entire room in mere minutes.
- Generates helical wind currents across multiple vectors which, when used with 360 dual oscillation, culminate in a complete sphere of airflow that is able to reach the most isolated pockets of stale air.
- Normal, Natural, Sleeping, and Eco mode airflow patterns with 3 whisper-quiet speed settings, and an auto dimming function for light-sensitive sleepers, offers the greatest possible customization.
- Features an LED indicated touch control panel, a timer with 1, 2, 4, or 8-hour settings before automatically turning off, and a handy remote. Assembles easily with no special tools required.
|Product Dimensions||: 14.5 x 14.5 x 45.5 inches|
|Item Weight||: 14.99 pounds|
|Item model number||: OZF7|
From the Manufacturer
Defying conventions in design and function, the Ozeri 360 Duo Tower Fan pairs a unique dual oscillation system, enabling it to refresh an entire room in mere minutes. The large vent at its center allows the fan to intake more air than traditional tower fans, while the output vent along its rim boosts the airflow along a more concentrated path, for more airflow without an increase in noise. With the 360 Duo Fan’s unique dual oscillation system, the head of the fan can rotate up to 360 degrees in concert with the separately controlled vertically oscillating vent along one edge of the fan. This unorthodox design pushes air across multiple vectors, culminating in a complete sphere upon a full rotation. The 360 Duo Fan is supplemented with 4 wind patterns (Normal, Natural, Sleeping, and Eco modes), and 3 whisper-quiet speed settings. Natural mode alternates between the three speed settings during a cycle to foster gentle, natural wind patterns. Sleeping mode provides similar soothing airflow, but reduces the speed settings after 30 minutes, lowering the volume gradually for restful sleep. ECO mode adjusts the speed of the fan to meet the demands of varying temperatures, saving you the hassle of manually changing the settings. The fan also features a touch control panel, LED display, and an auto shut-off timer for 1, 2, 4, or 8-hour operation. Additionally, the Ozeri 360 Duo Tower fan is equipped with an auto dimming, decreasing the LED brightness by 70%. Satisfaction .