- Kandle by Ozeri Flex features a fully adjustable flexible neck that is infinitely customizable for ideal positioning of the lamp head.
- Powered by 3 surface mounted lifetime LEDs, optimized to distribute light evenly without creating glare or eyestrain.
- Newly designed power button features soft light and ultra bright settings for the perfect screen illumination.
- New patent-pending WideLip™ design attaches to the Kindle™, Sony® Reader and other eBook readers without blocking the screen.
- Includes 2 CR2032 batteries installed (plus an extra set batteries) and protective pouch.
|Product Dimensions||: 1.5 x 2.5 x 0.8 inches|
|Item Weight||: 0.8 ounces|
|Item model number||: KAFA-W|
From the Manufacturer
For readers who prefer the extra positioning range of a flex neck design, the Kandle by Ozeri Flex offers a fully adjustable neck that is infinitely customizable. Conceived, designed and prototyped in the USA, the newly engineered Kandle by Ozeri Flex boasts a slim form factor, and 3 ultra bright surface mounted LED bulbs. The Kandle by Ozeri Flex Edition's new surface mounted LED bulbs deliver exceptional brightness with low power consumption, and never need replacing. The Kandle by Ozeri Flex also features an adjustable brightness selector for the perfect screen, book page or keyboard illumination. The Kandle by Ozeri Flex incorporates the original patent-pending WideLip clip that firmly attaches to your book, laptop or eReader without blocking the page or screen. The Kandle by Ozeri Flex's ultra-flexible gooseneck allows for easy positioning to distribute uniform light without creating eyestrain or screen glare. The lamp head also conveniently stores in the clip to protect the LED bulbs from scratches or breakage when traveling. Ships with 2 CR2032 batteries installed, a bonus set of extra batteries, and a protective pouch included.