- 0.5 g/ 0.01 oz precision weighing technology for all your garden herb and greens, and a max Weight capacity of 6000 g/ 13.22 lbs. To help you achieve your diet, health, and wellness goals
- Unit button converts 5 units of measurements (g, lbs., lbs.: oz, oz, ml) and displays results on a bright LCD screen-e.G. Easily convert 649.5 g to 1.432 lbs. To 1 lbs.: 6.9 oz to 22.91 oz to 649.5 ml
- Precision Tare button calculates the net Weight of your ingredients by automatically subtracting the Weight of any pouch or container
- Accommodate weighing platform for both small and large items, with 2 large buttons that generate an audible click Confirmation
- Automatically powers-off after 2-minutes. Features an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). requires 3 AAA batteries. Cleans and stores easily
|Product Dimensions||: 7.6 x 1.4 x 5.9 inches|
|Item Weight||: 9.6 ounces|
|Item model number||: ZK24-L|
From the Manufacturer
The new Ozeri 420 defines the latest in precision weighing technology with a 0.5 g / 0.01 oz graduation and a max weight capacity of 6000 g / 13.22 lbs to help you achieve your diet, and wellness goals. A true Garden Scale, Herb Scale, Recipe, Baking and Kitchen Scale, the Ozeri 420 boasts an accommodating weighing platform to weigh both small and large items with ease. The 420’s sensor technology delivers accuracy for the most delicate leaves, and immediate response times to keep up with the fast-paced chef.
Elegantly refined and available in an assortment of refreshing colors, the 420 is just as handy as it is in the kitchen and garden, and doubles as a postage machine for your mail and as a great tool for science projects. An indispensable companion for the serious cook, the 420’s large Unit button lets you change the unit of measurement with push-button ease, with 5 different units to choose from (g, lbs, lbs:oz, oz, ml). For example, easily convert from 649.5 grams to 1.432 pounds to 1 pound 6.9 ounces to 22.91 ounces to 649.5 ml. Manufactured to Ozeri’s rigorous quality specifications, the 420 also features a handy Tare button which automatically subtracts the weight of any container to calculate the net weight of any garden plants or other ingredients.
Both buttons are separated from the actual weighing platform, which prevents movement on the weighing platform, thereby ensuring the highest possible accuracy. The 420’s Tare and Unit buttons also provide a tactile click confirmation so you never have to push twice when measuring recipes in a hurry. The 420’s sleek aesthetic complements any kitchen decor, cleans quickly and stores easily. It features a large illuminated LCD display with an enhanced viewing angle. The 420 requires 3 AAA batteries (not included) and is equipped with an easy-access battery compartment. It also features a 2-minute automatic power-off to preserve battery life. Satisfaction guaranteed by Ozeri's No-Hassle Warranty