- Handcrafted blades made of ultra-durable certified Japanese 420J2 grade stainless steel, with handles boasting 430 grade stainless steel.
- Each knife boasts a single-piece design that is completely tarnish, stain, rust and odor-resistant, and finished in elegant satin.
- Made with unique slotted blades that enhance cutting and render cleaning effortless.
- Features perfectly balanced ergonomic hollow handles for impeccable stability and control.
- Includes a sustainably-sourced bamboo knife block, designed for in-drawer use.
|Product Dimensions||: 16.0 x 4.5 x 3.6|
|Item Weight||: 5.13 lbs|
|Item model number||: OZK6|
For kitchens demanding the finest in cutlery, the Ozeri 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set, answers the call. Boasting handcrafted blades made of ultra-durable imported Japanese stainless steel, and 430 grade stainless steel handles, the Ozeri 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set instills a sense of thrill into every cutting task. The set includes an 8” Chef Knife, 8” Slicing Knife, 7" Santoku Knife, 6.5” Nakiri Knife, 3.7” Serrated Paring Knife, 3.5” Paring Knife and 3.5” Beak Knife. The blades are exclusively made of certified 420J2-grade Japanese stainless steel that cuts, chops, minces and slices with supreme ease, and feature slots for effortless cleaning. Crafted from a single-piece design with perfectly balanced ergonomic hollow handles for impeccable stability and control, each knife is completely tarnish, stain, rust and odor-resistant, and finished in elegant satin. The knives ship in a sustainably-sourced bamboo knife block and organizer that is thoughtfully designed for in-drawer use, providing easy and convenient storage. Sized to fit standard kitchen drawers, the premium bamboo knife block safely stores a wide range of blade sizes without the risk of jamming your drawer. A refined companion for the serious chef, the Ozeri 8-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set ships with Ozeri's pledge of 100% Satisfaction. Blades made from imported Japanese Stainless Steel. Knives assembled in China.