- Made in Portugal with legendary craftmanship, the finest 3-Ply stainless steel, a polished mirror exterior, and a riveted stainless-steel handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Features a resilient 18/10 (AISI 304) stainless-steel cooking surface, a highly conductive aluminum (Grade 1050) thermal core, and a magnetized stainless-steel (AISI 439) outer alloy with titanium, for the highest corrosion and wear resistance.
- Professional edition is compatible with all cooktops (gas, electric, radiant, induction and ceramic stoves), oven-safe and 100% PTFE-free.
- Allows you to sauté, fry, sear, brown, boil, and braise evenly, for a restaurant-quality cooking experience.
- Designed for lifetime use and made to withstand the most demanding cooking tasks.
|Product Dimensions||: 14.6 x 8.5 x 3.2 inches|
|Item Weight||: 1.56 Pounds|
|Item model number||: ZP21-20|
From the Manufacturer
Made in Portugal with the finest craftsmanship and belonging to Ozeri’s coveted Professional Series Collection of cookware, the Professional Series Stainless Steel Frying Pan by Ozeri utilizes the finest 3-Ply material grades, with a resilient 18/10 (AISI 304) stainless-steel surface layer, a highly conductive aluminum (Grade 1050) core, and a magnetized stainless-steel AISI 439 outer alloy boasting titanium, for maximum corrosion and wear resistance at peak temperatures. Certified to both EU, and FDA 21-CFR 175.300 and FDA GRAS standards as food-safe, and manufactured by an ISO certified 9001, 14001, 50001 facility, the Ozeri Professional Series pan is made to withstand the most demanding cooking tasks, for a restaurant-quality cooking experience. Its multilayer technology incorporates a resilient stainless-steel cooking surface, a highly conductive thermal core for heat transfer and retention, and a magnetized stainless-steel bottom layer for inductive heating. Designed for longevity and low maintenance, the stainless-steel cooking surface always maintains its color and luster, even when cooking foods that are highly alkaline or acidic. Made for the experienced chefs who prefer to season the surface of their pans, the Restaurant Edition of the Stainless Steel Frying Pan is 100% PTFE-free.
In addition to being PTFE-free, the Professional Series Stainless Steel Frying Pan utilizes pure 18/10 stainless steel for its cooking surface, and is therefore naturally free of GenX, PFAS, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, bisphenols, APEO, NMP and NEP, and any other chemicals associated with nonstick coated cookware. The Professional Series Stainless Steel Frying Pan by Ozeri is made for lifetime performance, and compatible with all cooktops (gas, electric, radiant, induction and ceramic stoves), allowing you to sauté, fry, sear, brown, boil or braise without concern over altered flavors or uneven cooking. The pan’s walls are curved to exacting standards for easier tossing and flipping, with a beveled rim for cleaner pouring, and sport a polished mirror exterior that resists both scratches and dents. Made to withstand the test of time, the Professional Series Stainless Steel Frying Pan by Ozeri is oven-safe and offers a professional-level cooking experience