- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, each Ozeri pan utilizes GREBLON ceramic - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE, PFOA and APEO free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
- Innovative honeycomb textured cooking surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Utilizes a new scratch-resistant dual ceramic coating that is super easy to clean with superior abrasion resistance.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Each pan boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves.
|Product Dimensions||: 20 x 12 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||: 7.4 pounds|
|Item model number||: ZP1-3P|
From the Manufacturer
The Green Earth Pan Set by Ozeri includes an 8", 10" and 12" frying pan that each offers a non-stick solution while remaining free of PTFE, perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs) such as PFBS, PFAS, PFOS and PFOA, APEO, GenX, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP. According to the FDA, many of these chemicals constitute a worrisome class of nonstick and stain-resistant compounds that have found their way into the food chain, including grocery store meats and seafood. A federal toxicology report has linked a number of health concerns to the presence of these compounds in people’s blood. Conventional pans sometimes utilize non-stick coatings made with the aid of per- and polyfluoroalykyl chemicals, also known as PFCs (PFBS, PFAS, PFOS, PFOA), which the EPA has cited as potential carcinogens and classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment,’ and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are restricted in Germany due to environmental concerns and toxicity in the food chain.
Labelled ‘forever chemicals’ due to their poor degradability and tendency to accumulate in people’s bodies, the EPA and FDA have cited consistent studies of people exposed to many of these compounds that suggest associations with several kinds of cancers, liver problems, low birth weight and other issues, concluding that many of these compounds are more dangerous than previously thought. By not using perfluorinated chemicals, the Green Earth Pan's German-made coating stands ahead of the curve, achieving the highest marks for food safety and environmental health. In addition to being free of perfluorinated chemicals, the Green Earth Pan uses an inert coating that is applied using a water-based Sol Gel Technique which is free of the lesser known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone), sometimes found in traditional cookware. Far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces, the Green Earth Pan allows you to sauté, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the oil normally used. The Green Earth Pan is made of die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat-resistant silicone coated handle. This version of the Green Earth Pan features a honeycomb ceramic cooking surface designed to create small air pockets under food for optimized heat distribution. Coating by Weilburger, Germany. Pan assembled in China. Satisfaction guaranteed.