- Completely battery-free, simply scroll the bottom wheel in any direction to kinetically charge and power on without ever needing batteries.
- Clinically validated and designed for both children and adults, provides fast and accurate readings with no contact required.
- Utilizes infrared technology to deliver precise readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, to the nearest 0.1°F / 0.1°C.
- LCD screen generates a smiley or frowning face based on the detection of a normal temperature or fever.
- Generates an audible beep-sequence alarm if a fever is detected.
|Product Dimensions||: 5.4 x 1.9 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||: 0.21 lbs|
|Item model number||: TH1-BL|
From the Manufacturer
Requiring a simple scroll of the bottom wheel, the Ozeri Kinetic Non-contact Forehead Thermometer converts kinetic energy into a digital charge so that you can accurately check for fever or measure an object’s temperature without ever needing to search for batteries. A few slides of the kinetic wheel conveniently located at the bottom of the thermometer is all it takes to generate a sufficient charge and take an accurate measurement of body temperature. The Ozeri Kinetic Thermometer is designed for both children and adults, and once charged via its kinetic motion technology, generates a precise measurement in as little as a second. The Ozeri Kinetic Thermometer utilizes infrared technology for touchless measuring, without ever requiring contact, for shared and sanitary use. Results are displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius to the nearest 0.1°F / 0.1°C, with a measuring range of 93.2°F ~ 109.4°F (34°C ~ 43°C). Though battery-free, the Ozeri Kinetic Thermometer offers all the benefits of modern digital thermometers via its clear LCD that displays measurement results and charge status. Its LCD additionally displays a smiley or frowning face based on the detection of a normal temperature or fever. The Ozeri Kinetic Thermometer generates an audible single beep to confirm a normal temperature, and a long beep followed by a short one as an alarm to indicate the detection of a fever. Clinically validated, and manufactured to ISO 80601-2-56, IEC/EN 60601-1 and IEC/EN 60601-1-2 medical standards, the battery-free Ozeri Kinetic Non-contact Forehead Thermometer is backed by Ozeri’s No-Hassle Warranty, with your satisfaction guaranteed.