- Accurate and simple-to-use, the BP6T is less than 1" (2.5cm) thick and weighs only 3.5 oz (100g).
- Boasting a Best Rating from the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute, it stores 1197 blood pressure readings (399 x 3 users) with date and time recordings.
- Fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) and Hypertension detection, with push-button access to average blood pressure readings.
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use wrist cuff design with clinically proven technology.
|Product Dimensions||: 3.1 x 2.8 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||: 3.84 ounces|
|Item model number||: BP6T|
From the Manufacturer
Measuring less than an inch thick and weighing only 3.5 oz, the simple-to-use Ozeri CardioTech Travel Series BP6T Blood Pressure Monitor provides accurate measurements both on-the-go and at home. The BP6T Travel Series boasts a Best Rating from the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute for its accuracy and ease of use, where it achieved a 95% accuracy rating when compared to results from a cardiology nurse – the highest in its class. It features an advanced rechargeable wrist cuff monitor with MWI (Measure While Inflate) technology that reduces measurement time and maximizes comfort. With ample memory, the Ozeri BP6T Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 1197 blood pressure readings with date and time memory recall (399 readings x 3 users), and automatically classifies each blood pressure reading according to American Heart Association hypertension guidelines using a color-coded guide for simplicity.
It also calculates average blood pressure readings based on the 3 most recent readings, and detects irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart’s health. Backed by a 5 year warranty, the rechargeable Ozeri BP6T Blood Pressure Monitor ships with a charging adaptor, travel pouch and user manual.