- Powered by a state of the art CPU that utilizes a double pulse detection algorithm to enhance pulse wave detection, thereby improving accuracy
- Features a blue LCD with LED backlight, touch sensitive buttons and a slider switch for easy user selection (stores 120 blood pressure readings with date and time recordings for 2 users)
- Advanced one-step operation with fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that adjusts the cuff's inflation according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and hypertension indicator using an intelligent graphical display; With intelligent hypertension detection
- Push-button access to average blood pressure reading and clock, date and time stamp for each blood pressure reading
|Product Dimensions||: 7.1 x 4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Weight||: 12.5 ounces|
|Item model number||: BP3T|
From the Manufacturer
CardioTech products by Ozeri offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Compact, portable and simple to use, the CardioTech Premium Series BP3T Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced 2-user arm-cuff monitor powered by a state-of-the-art CPU that utilizes a double pulse detection algorithm to enhance pulse wave detection, thereby improving accuracy. Unlike traditional blood pressure monitors that inflate to 170 mmHg or higher by default, the CardioTech BP3T utilizes MWI (Measure While Inflate), a dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort. Featuring a Blue LCD with LED backlight, touch sensitive buttons, and a slider switch for easy user selection, the CardioTech BP3T Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 120 blood pressure readings (60 x 2 users) with date and time memory recall.
The CardioTech BP3T automatically classifies each reading according to World Health Organization hypertension guidelines with an intelligent graphical display. It also calculates average blood pressure based on the last 3 readings, and detects irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart’s health. Boasting a Best Rating from the Hammacher Schlemmer Institute for its accuracy and impressive features, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is backed by a 5 year warranty and ships with 4 AAA batteries, a medium to large sized arm cuff (8.7"- 16.5" / 22-42 cm), a carrying bag and user manual.