- As seen in restaurants, the newly improved Prestige II makes opening wine bottles easy and entertaining without the risk of a shredded cork.
- New 3rd generation Lithium battery technology opens up to, and sometimes well over, a hundred bottles on a full charge.
- Smart energy management preserves motor torque and provides months of dependable use between charges.
- Extracts and ejects corks of all types in just seconds with push-button simplicity.
- Ultra-light cordless design features an ergonomic soft grip and a compact recharging base that doubles as a foil cutter.
|Product Dimensions||: 2.2 x 2.2 x 10.7 inches|
|Item Weight||: 0.7 lbs|
|Item model number||: OW011A|
The new and improved Ozeri Prestige II Electric Wine Opener makes opening wine bottles easy while entertaining your guests at the same time. Designed for home and restaurant use, its 3rd generation Lithium battery now opens up to, and sometimes well over, a hundred bottles of wine on a single charge. The Prestige II also preserves motor torque as the battery nears depletion, for dependable use through the entire charge cycle. Lithium batteries weigh less, have superior charge capacity, and provide a greater battery life than their alkaline counterparts while remaining operable under extreme temperatures. With the Prestige II’s upgraded energy management and Lithium batteries, its charge is retained for much longer, providing months of dependable use between charges. Completely cordless, the opener features a base stand that doubles as a handy foil cutter. Utilizing a unique transparent shell to make the entire removal process visual, the Ozeri Prestige II Electric Wine Opener opens both natural and synthetic corks with ease. It also boasts a new light-weight design, a quieter motor, and an ergonomic rubberized soft grip for effortless handling. Use it at home or take it with you to impress your hosts and guests before the first sip.