- Individually hand-cast in Germany and quadruple sealed with a professional ceramic coating that is 100% free of APEO, PFOA, NMP, NEP and BPA.
- Achieves non-stick perfection without risk of exposure to controversial per fluorinated chemicals.
- Boasts a 4-ply ceramic coating hardened for scratch resistance and Lifetime performance.
- Features a durable aluminum core treated with a magnetized anise 430 layer for use with induction stoves.
- Oven safe to 260 C / 500 F, with a comfortable heat-resistant under-coated handle. 100 % hand-cast and made in Germany.
|Product Dimensions||: 19 x 10.6 x 2.1 inches|
|Item Weight||: 3.8 pounds|
|Item model number||: ZP13-26|
From the Manufacturer
Individually hand-cast in Germany for unyielding quality and craftsmanship, Ozeri proudly presents its Professional Series 10” Ceramic Earth Fry Pan. Quadruple sealed, the Professional Series Ceramic Earth Fry Pan utilizes a 4-Ply ceramic coating that is hardened to perfection for scratch resistance and lifetime performance. Belonging to Ozeri’s Professional Series, the Ceramic Earth Fry Pan was developed with the uncompromising goal of the safest and healthiest cooking, and utilizes an environmentally conscious coating that delivers long-lasting performance and non-stick perfection. This special coating exceeds all European Union guidelines for safe cooking and is absolutely free of APEO and PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP, NEP, and BPA. Conventional pans often made with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), a potential carcinogen which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment', and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are under restricted use in Germany due to concerns about their poor biodegradability and toxicity.
With the Ceramic Earth Fry Pan, no such chemicals are ever released. The Ceramic Earth Fry Pan utilizes an inert coating that is also free of the potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone). The Ozeri Professional Series Ceramic Earth Fry Pan is exemplary in its German craftsmanship and inductive technology, bringing you the finest that Germany has to offer. Durable and scratch-resistant, the Ceramic Earth Fry Pan boasts a durable 9 mm aluminum core treated with a magnetized AISI 430 layer for use with rapid heat-transfer induction stoves, allowing this pan to achieve cooking temperatures with less energy and time. Oven safe to 260 C / 500 F, and 100% hand-cast and made in Germany. Your satisfaction is guaranteed